CNHA Scholarship Program
Each year, one or more deserving high school students are chosen to receive CNHA’s Scholarship Award.
The award of $2,000 is to be used at a college of the student’s choosing. This opportunity is open to all local high school juniors and seniors that are 16 years of age or older, and who are not children or grandchildren of public lands employees or CNHA staff.
During their time at CNHA, scholarship recipients participate in a variety of educational experiences and also receive wages for hours worked.
Our goal is to add to students’ work and educational experience while helping them gain a broader understanding of what CNHA does and of the public lands we serve.
These experiences include:
- Working with products in the CNHA warehouse
- Assisting park rangers with night sky programs
- Helping rangers with Junior Ranger programs
- Assisting visitors at the Moab Information Center
- Working at Arches or Canyonlands national parks
- Helping with Moab Information Center Lectures
- Helping with social media
To help support other funds, click the button below.